Robb Macdonald Toronto Criminal Lawyer is a leading attorney firm with a successful track record and hundreds of positive reviews. As the best criminal lawyer in Toronto, Robb possesses in-depth knowledge of the judicial system and exceptional analytical skills.
How can a criminal lawyer help you?
If you face criminal charges, it may be a wise idea to hire one of the top Toronto criminal lawyers to help you reduce your penalties and sentencing. Here is how a criminal lawyer can help you:
- A criminal defense attorney possesses in-depth knowledge of the criminal justice system and has a clear understanding of criminal law and court procedures. They will identify your case’s potential loopholes or inconsistencies and the evidence presented by the other party and make it work in your favor.
- Criminal attorneys may talk to the crown prosecutor and negotiate a plea bargain, saving you time and money.
- An attorney’s plea bargain skills or trial experience can help you get a reduced sentence or dismiss your charges altogether.
Working with one of the criminal attorneys in Toronto can provide you with emotional support and save you from embarrassment, emotional distress, and low-self esteem. The expert can also prepare you on what to say and what not to say during a trial.
Can I represent myself in criminal cases?
Yes, you may choose to represent yourself in a criminal case. For less severe crimes, it may be more sensible to self-represent.
But if you face serious criminal charges where jail time is a possible punishment, you must not take any chances. Hiring an attorney for substantial offenses is critical to prevent severe penalties, sentencing, and other hidden downstream costs.
Tips to finding the best criminal lawyer
The criminal law in Toronto is complex, and it can feel exhausting to self-represent when facing charges for a crime. Here’s what to look for in the best Toronto criminal attorneys:
- Experience – You may be wasting your time and money if you do not hire an experienced attorney with a successful track record to handle your case. When it comes to criminal proceedings, the attorney’s experience goes a long way in impacting your case’s outcome.
- Communication skills – Be sure to hire an attorney with exceptional communication and negotiation skills. The expert’s communication skills play a pivotal role in presenting a case confidently in front of a judge or bargaining a favorable plea deal with the crown prosecutor.
- Clear fee structure – You want to hire one of the top criminal defense lawyers in Toronto who wouldn’t confuse you about their bill. Make sure to get a legal professional who can explain in simple terms their pricing or fee structure and the services included. You must hire someone who is up for mounting a vigorous defense at a price you can afford.
Call 416-315-1505 to schedule a consultation with the best criminal lawyer in Toronto, Robb. Robb Macdonald Toronto Criminal Lawyer can provide you unsurpassed legal representation and reduce your charges if not dismiss them.
Toronto ON M5V 2L4