Have you been charged with an offence? You need to find an experienced Toronto criminal defence lawyer. Robb MacDonald is one of Toronto’s preeminent criminal defence lawyers. Considerate and powerful, he has won trials in courthouses all across Ontario. Call or contact right now for a free case review.
Need legal representation for a criminal offence?
The Benefits of Retaining Robb MacDonald
Robb excels in jury trials while defending clients against a wide range of criminal allegations. From assault to drug offences to first-degree murder, Robb has achieved excellent results for hundreds of clients.
It is telling that Robb has been hired by other criminal defence lawyers and members of the law enforcement community when they have faced criminal charges. He is a true advocate. Robb is now trusted counsel and a go-to lawyer for people across the province who find themselves in the fight of their lives.
Whether your legal issue is minor or complex, Robb will handle your case with skill, kindness, and thoughtful diligence. Robb is responsive to clients and compassionate in his handling of criminal cases.
Facing a criminal allegation can be the most trying experience of someone’s life. Robb never loses sight of this fact.
Often Toronto criminal charges can be dispensed with through careful negotiation; where that is impossible, they are won through hard-fought courtroom battles. Robb has a track record of excellence in both negotiating charges away and in winning acquittals after trial.
Renowned for winning trials and changing lives, Robb takes a personal approach to law working with each client directly through every step of the process.
If you hire Robb MacDonald you will be in very capable hands.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Everyone deserves the opportunity to have their case reviewed by a professional.
I would like to thank Mr. MacDonald because you worked really hard on this case, over months, and to achieve a really good outcome for your client, and you were professional and wonderful at every stage and I thank you for that.
I cannot leave this case without telling counsel that, as I’m entering a third decade as a judge on this bench, I can count on one hand the number of times I have said what I’m about to say to counsel. Gentlemen, your courtesy, your civility and your professionalism with one another and to the Court in these proceedings is, in my view, a testament to your considerable skills as advocates.
I Feel Like I Owe My Life to Robb. I lost my fiancé, my job, and almost my house when I was first charged with these crimes. It felt like no one stood by me. As soon as I met Robb I had the utmost confidence in him and I knew he was the man for the job. He spent countless hours preparing me for the trial. During the trial, he performed an outstanding cross examination on the man who’d accused me of these crimes. At the end of Robb’s cross examination I knew that no one in the court room believed his side of story. Robb was nothing short of a life-saver.
I had given up hope. I thought there was no way to beat my charges. I spoke to other lawyers before meeting with Robb MacDonald and I was strongly considering entering a guilty plea. When Robb looked at my case, he suggested that we bring a Charter Argument. I didn’t even know what that was. We spent a whole day in court and Robb and the Crown Attorney argued about whether or not my Charter Rights had been violated because I had to wait so long for my trial date. At the end of the day, Robb’s arguments convinced the judge to stay all the charges against me.
Charges withdrawn against Collingwood, Ont. man accused of killing 2 intruders
Manslaughter charges dropped against man who killed 2 home invaders
Robb Macdonald on Pot Pardons
Oland found not guilty
A mistrial has been declared in the Dennis Oland trial.
NO PAROLE FOR 25 YEARS FOR BRUCE MCARTHUR
BRUCE MCARTHUR SENTENCING HEARING
Mcarthur Admits Guilt
Barry and Honey Sherman Murder – Robb Macdonald Interview
Robb MacDonald is one of the premier criminal defence lawyers in Toronto Ontario. Robb represents a diverse group of clients ranging from hardened Toronto criminals to members of law enforcement as well as other criminal lawyers and members of the legal community. Robb’s reputation as a Toronto criminal defence lawyer precedes itself. MacDonald has proven time and again that his skill and professionalism as a criminal defence lawyer can bring great results amidst times of great despair. He knows the Toronto criminal law code inside and out.
When facing serious charges, whether they relate to impaired driving, violent crimes, fraud, or property offences, having a strong and effective lawyer can be the difference in determining how the rest of your life might play out. You need a lawyer who works for you. One who is always driving towards your goal. A lawyer can make the difference in whether you sustain a criminal record which can have countless effects on one’s life.
For someone without any experience or exposure to the legal system, facing even minor criminal charge can seem like a daunting affair. Don’t let your lack of knowledge leave you feeling paralyzed in this time. Let a criminal defence lawyer take your hand and guide you through the process. Things may not be as black and white as they seem. A consultation is the best possible way to find out your options.
If you or someone you know are facing criminal charges, and you’re looking for the lawyer who will be that difference, don’t hesitate and call Robb MacDonald now. A Toronto criminal lawyer praised by judges, other criminal lawyers, and his clients, MacDonald has a reputation for legal success found only amongst the most trusted criminal defence professionals. If you live in Ontario at-large and you’re considering hiring a Toronto criminal law firm to represent you in your time of need, look no further.
Regardless of the charges you’re facing, there’s a chance you’re feeling like your future is bleak. This may not be the case. If you haven’t spoken with a criminal defence lawyer, or if you’ve lost confidence in other criminal lawyers, give Robb a call. Robb has a reputation as a Toronto lawyer known for helping clients facing serious charges and driving their cases to success. He’s proven his method works. Don’t let potential negative outcomes control the way you feel. Book a consultation. You may have more outcomes available than you think.
Complex criminal allegations can be extremely trying on a person. Robb knows this and approaches every case with compassion, kindness, thoughtful diligence, skill, and care. In dealing with Toronto criminal charges, utmost discretion is required, and you can have complete trust in Robb MacDonald’s skill as a Toronto criminal lawyer.
Toronto criminal charges can often be overcome through careful negotiation, and you will want to have the support of a strong and respected criminal defence lawyer driving your side. When negotiations are impossible, criminal cases are won through hard-fought courtroom battles, a place where Robb is proven, comfortable, and praised for his work. His track record of excellence and professionalism applies both to negotiating away criminal charges as well as winning acquittals after trial.
Robb is a lawyer with a strong mind. His experience crosses all areas of Toronto criminal law and he has found success for clients in many different scenarios. Are you facing charges in any of the following areas?
- Domestic Assault & Spousal Abuse Offences – Facing any kind of assault can impact your ability to get a job or see your family. Fight these charges with confidence and with an experienced attorney on your side.
- Murder & Manslaughter Offences – Among the most serious charges someone can face, these cases carry the potential for lengthy sentencing.
- Assault Offences – These crimes can prevent you from entering other countries or finding meaningful work. If you’re looking to fight your assault charges, you’ve come to the right place.
- Fraud & White-Collar Offences – Often carrying lengthy sentences, and taken very seriously, these crimes are not to be taken lightly. MacDonald can help you with his knowledge and professionalism in this area. Simply get in touch with our criminal law firm now.
- Guns, Gangs & Weapon Offences – MacDonald has successfully managed to have charges dropped for clients related to major organized crime busts and other gang and weapon-related charges. You are not alone! Book a consultation now!
- Sexual Assault Offences – Though rare occurrence in any courtroom, MacDonald has successfully had sexual assault charges dropped for a host of clients in the face of strong crown evidence. Find out where you can go with MacDonald as your defence lawyer.
- Criminal Harassment Offences – The burden of proof on these charges is great, and MacDonald can help you. He has successfully defended numerous clients from Criminal Harassment charges. Hiring MacDonald to represent you is your best bet in this trying time.
- Theft & Property Offences – These court outcomes usually result in minor fines or jail time, all of which depends largely on the client’s criminal history and the severity of the crime. Find out where you stand and what your options are from an experienced criminal defence attorney.
- Impaired Driving (DUI) Offences – Impaired driving is a common charge with serious implications. You can lose your vehicle and face jail time. Driving is one of the most important tools to function in modern society and losing that ability can impact your job, visitation, and more. Get in touch with MacDonald to find out your options. Don’t let an impaired driving charge change your life for the worse.
- Drug Offences – These charges often come with mandatory minimum sentencing. Fight for your life alongside a strong and experienced criminal defence lawyer.
- Youth Offender Crimes – If you or someone you know is facing criminal charges under the Youth Offender Act, you have options. Some of these crimes are more serious than others, but all are approached with the same level of attention to detail and care. Our law firm has the experience and MacDonald wants to represent you and your family.
As a person facing a criminal charge, getting the right information as early as possible should be your goal. This starts with looking at hiring a criminal defence lawyer. There are many steps to take when planning a proper criminal defence and getting everything right from the beginning is of the utmost importance. As soon as you are released from police custody, or otherwise discover you’re facing criminal charges, you need to act fast and with the guidance of top notch criminal counsel.
Never go into any proceeding blind. Educating yourself on the types of charges you’re facing is a great starting point, but a strong, compassionate and successful criminal defence lawyer is the most important piece of the puzzle. You need complete support when facing the fight of your life. Whether it be impaired driving charges or a violent crime, don’t let fate decide whether you go home or go to prison. Book a consultation with Robb, one of the best criminal defense lawyer in Toronto, as soon as possible and start planning your defence with our law firm now. He works for your liberty.